torsdag 8 december 2011

I'm dreaming of a white christmas

Hey hey hey, time for some update. I was prepering a special entry, but it's not finished yet. Have to fix some pictures for it first. So I thought I should just drop a regular update to what's going on now in my life.

I have almsot completed all the work from school until I can get my grades. There's only one single report I have to do in biology, then I'm free from school!! ..for a while at least. 'Til next year!

My plans for next year are to study one subject at komvux, which is Nature of knowledge B (Naturkunskap B). Then I'm also going to try searching for a job. Which I think it will be difficult since it's hard these days to find any jobs here were I live. But I will try.

I was first going to study more subjects at komvux, but I feel I need to take a break from the studies for I while. Since I know I will study even more when I'm going to try for university college/universitry. My plans are that I will try out to study to a dental technician or dental hygienist. Dental technician seems more appealing to me since of what I've heard you create teeth and you need to be creative and have to have some sense of colors and shapes. And I think that seems quite fiting for me. So will see about that. :) Hopefully it is something for me and maybe it can be my future job.

In other news, are you looking forward to christmas? Bought any presents? I have! I'm not late with buying presents this year, and really proud of it! I'm not done yet though, wouldn't surprise me if I ended up buying the lasts gifts in the last minute. XD Oh well. I can't wait for christmas. ^^ I hope there will be more snow here as well, hasn't come so much yet.

At least it's snowy white outside. :)

Yup, that's what's going on right now. I also have plans for a new cosplay I will have for Uppcon next year. Some friends of mine knows who I chose, but I feel I don't want to tell you yet here who it's going to be. It will be a surprise. ;) Or maybe I could put up progress entries here on the blog. I know that it can be interesting for people, so it's possible I may do that if I have time and strength for it.

Alright, I think I have wrote enough for now. See ya later alligator!

My decorations I have above my desk. I like lighting candles. ^^

2 kommentarer:

  1. That is awesome, I had no idea you wanted to be a dental hygeniest! I've been thinking about studying biology, but I haven't really decided yet. So when I'm finished with the comic's course I'll look for a job too, to work off some of my student's loan until I've decided what to do with my life. So... good luck to the both of us I guess!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I've had thoughts about it, and I don't really know if it's something for me, but I'll try. :) Oh, biology's interesting! I also wish good luck to both of us. ^^ Hope you can find a good job! I think you should continue with drawing, I bet someone wants you since you're very talented. :D

    SvaraRadera