tisdag 21 juni 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!




Since this is my first post, I thought that I should start by introducing myself. My name is Sanna, but I'm also known as Sting on the web. My interests are playing video games. I grew up with it thanks to my dad who bought a SNES (Super Nintendo) to my brother when I was only two years old. First I just watched when dad and brother was playing, but later I dared to try it myself. Then I could not let go of the controller, I was hooked! So I share many fond memories of the SNES and the game Super Mario World, but also to many other games and consoles. Right now I have a obsession over Resident Evil, and I also like Megaman X & Zero, Super Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Phoenix Wright, Yakuza, Oddworld, Mystical Ninja, Spyro and many many more games..!

I like to draw as well. It was my brother who made me interested since he also draws alot. I drew video game characters at the beginning, and then started drawing manga at the middle school. Since then I have tried to get better, have my own style. And I think I have developed alot over the years.

I studied Art and design at highschool. After that I went on a program called comic- and art-program on the university in two years. I just finished my edcuation there now.

Another hobby is cosplay (coustume play), which means that you dress up as a manga / anime or video game character. In my case I cosplay video game characters, at least that is what I've been doing so far. You could say that I like to sew and create something of their own as well.

Other interests are hanging out with friends, be with my boyfriend, sit at the computer, do gymnastics at a traininghall I go to which is called "Friskis & Svettis", joging ect!

So why do I start a blog? Probably because I was inspired by others to have their own blog where I can write about my stuff. I will certainly fill my blog with pictures I've drawn, photos and events in everyday life, video games and cosplay. A rather varied blog I would probably say. We'll see how it develops and if I can keep it active. But this is the first step anyway and now I just have to keep moving forward.

Here we go!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar