fredag 24 juni 2011

Happy Midsummer!

Today it's midsummer! So for you who are celebrating (and you who don't), hope you have a good weekend! I'm going to celebrate with my two friends Zaza, Helene and her family like I did last time, and it was one of the best midsummer I've been on. So I'm looking forward to it this year too! This is my look for today:


I bought this dress at store called Fanny for only 200 kr (about 31.40 $), it was definitely a sweet deal!

In other news, it has been raining pretty much every day this week. I even saw a rainbow from our balcony. It was beautiful to look at. ^^



I was hoping there would be sunshine before I start my summerjob next week, but I guess not. I will work for 4 weeks and after that I'm going to Cyprus with my mom, then I will get sun and to swim!

Well, there is still about one hour before Zaza's boyfriend will pick me up. I guess I will spend the time playing something on my Xbox. Maybe Bioshock. :] See ya later!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar